Due to continuing business success and company expansion plans, UKEDA is seeking to appoint full-time (time) and part-time(time)Italian, Spanish and German speaker marketing assistant .
The Job is in Educational Tourism and you will be dealingwith our clients mainly with High School teachers , School Directors and study Abroad Agencies. The Job involves in organizing school trips with language courses to the UK and Ireland. You will be advertising our product by keeping in contact with our clients through email, telephone calls and various marketing channels.You will be in charge as well for the operations by organizing itineraries,educational programmers and dealing with our partners ,mainly (schools of English, accommodation agencies, coach companies, museums, tour guides and EFL teachers)
No Experience Necessary Full Training Provided for the right person..
- Be a confident character with a professional telephone manner
- To be accurate when processing and recording information
- Wants a chance to learn and gain experience in a new office environment
- Can work in a small close team and provide support to other team members
- Outgoing, professional and able to deliver in a support role
- Driven Personality-Can do Attitude Essential:-Educated at least to A levels
- Mother tongueSpanish or Italian essential
- Have agood command of English (spoken and written)
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to work under pressure
- A degree level education or equivalent experience would be a distinct advantage.
- Marketing ResearchInterviewExperience would be a bonus
Please Send Your CV and a brief cover letter (no more than 500 words) about yourself.
Please let us know whether you are applying for part-time or full-time position.ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED FOR THE INTERVIEW.
You must be eligible to work in the E.U. for any employer. UKEDA is an equal opportunities Employer
About The Company:
Our company is a London based project aimed at ambitious Europeans looking to learn English and experience British and Irish culture first hand. We provide tailored study vacation and cultural breaks, providing products and services that meet the needs of customers in specific markets.