Multinational company, leader in its sector, is seeking a Software Implanter to perform activities for his customers.
The candidate will work under the guidance of the Software Manager and in collaboration with the Software team.
– Software analysis and functional decomposition of customer requirements.
– Software preparation and configuration of existing standard product.
– Development of non-standard requirements.
– Elaborate project documentation.
– Start-up of the system and customer training.
The successful candidate will have:
– Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related discipline; or similar experience. Software oriented skills are required.
– Ability to program in at least one programming language (preferably C#). Knowledge in software design (OOP).
– Ability to work in at least one database (preferably Oracle). Knowledge in relational database designs.
– Configuration of IT systems.
– Availability to travel (national and international).
– Fluency in English is a must.
– Own car.
What makes you perfect for the job (surprise us with your skills!):
– Lifecycle knowledge of software projects.
– Konwledge of agile methodologies.
– Good communication skills.
– Well-organized with ability to prioritize.
– Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability.
– Good career plan
– Permanent contract
– Oportunity to join a top-notch team
– Salary based on the value of the candidate